How to integrate Hubspot with InviteReferrals
There are many CRM software that marketers use to manage the business effectively and efficiently. By integrating for lead forms or submission forms you no longer need to do any manual entries. The CRM software will do all the work for you.
One such CRM that is used to manage the workflow is Hubspot.
Hubspot is an easy to use CRM that allows the sales team to manage the customer data and makes the workflow much simpler.
In this article you will learn how to connect your InviteReferrals account with Hubspot. By integrating an InviteReferral account with Hubspot, you can sync referral contacts in your Hubspot CRM based on users activities and behavior(read more).
Read on to find more about:
- How to set up a HubSpot account
- Integrating InviteReferrals with Hubspot
How to set up a HubSpot account
If you already have an account on hubspot, please skip this section. Otherwise, follow the steps below:
- Open the HubSpot app: https://app.hubspot.com/login
- You can either click on sign in with Google or create a new account.
Integrate a Hubspot account with InviteReferrals
Follow the steps laid down below to integrate your Hubspot account with InviteReferrals-
- Navigate to settings over InviteReferrals Dashboard
- Click on Integration and choose CRM
- Click on Hubspot connect option
- Now as soon as you click on HubSpot connect option, a new modal shall appear redirecting you to Hubspot app
- Select an account which you want to integrate to Hubspot CRM
- Click on choose account and a new modal shall follow
- Click on connect app option to complete the integration process
- Now your account is successfully integrated with the Hubspot app and you will be directed to the inviteReferrals account displaying a dialog box confirming the integration.
- You can navigate to the Integration>CRM over the InviteReferrals Dashboard to find Hubspot Linked to your account.
Note: Hubspot app has a disconnect option for you to terminate the connection.
Updated about 1 month ago